September 29, 2016
76% of Colombia's intensive Internet users have purchased at least one product or service online in the last 12 months
For the second time, we performed for the Colombian Chamber of Electronic Commerce a study on the current state of ecommerce in Colombia from a consumer perspective.
Based on surveys of 1,000 Internet users and 4 discussion groups, the study addresses issues such as:
- Percentage of buyers
- Categories more and less bought online
- Motivations towards online shopping
- Payment Methods
- Benefits of online information search
- Incidences in the purchase / delivery of products
- Devices used
- Barriers to online shopping
We've made an infography to summarize the study and here you'll find the complete report (both in Spanish):
Study's technical details:
- Online survey Internet users from 18 to 55 years, representative of the Internet user population of Colombia by gender and age.
- Sample size: 1,000 individuals.
- Sampling error: 3.1%, with a confidence level of 95%.
- Fieldwork conducted in June 2016.
something extraordinary together