We are Neture Impact, a spin- off from The Cocktail focused on sustainability. We believe that it is high time for corporations to make significant changes in their strategy in order to put sustainability at the very center of their business. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals, we work to accelerate and multiply the positive impact of our clients.
Also, as part of a larger “cocktail” of experts, we move large organizations to improve the relationship between brands and people through an integrated approach of product design, data, technology and impact. We understand our client’s needs and orchestrate our capabilities to achieve objectives rapidly.
Our work is driven by 5 key principles:
- Commitment Centric: Placing commitment to the planet and society at the center of business decision making.
- Science driven: Incorporating the scientific evidence at every stage to guarantee a correct understanding of the challenge and potential solutions.
- Business positive: Generating sustainable business opportunities that demonstrate the capability of companies to positively impact the world.
- Radically challenger: Transgressing the status quo by making all the necessary questions, and promoting all the necessary changes.
- Green maker: Not focusing on communication, but on all the “making” that must come before.
The ideal candidate:
- More than 3 years of experience in strategy consulting.
- Interest and knowledge in sustainability and its application to different industrial sectors.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Demonstrated competency to lead proposals and project modules autonomously.
- Experience in sustainability projects (desirable).
- Specific sustainability certification (desirable).
- Ability to immerse yourself in the daily life of our clients in order to better understand features of their culture, organization and processes, in order to draw valuable conclusions.
- Ability to identify customer needs that can lead you to new business proposals.
Working at Neture/The Cocktail:
- Flexibility and confidence. Our working model is based on self-responsibility and autonomy with flexible hours that can help you maintain your work-life balance. You can choose to work fully remote, hybridly or on site in our offices. In any case, we provide financial and material aid to cover your remote work needs, we let you choose a laptop with the operating system that you prefer.
- Multinational and multicultural. We are an international company present in more than 90 markets. We have offices in Madrid, Oviedo, London, Colombia, Mexico and an international network provided by Wunderman Thompson.
- Soul and purpose: we have initiatives to support motherhood (nursing room in the office, mom&dad program), sustainability (zero waste policies and projects dedicated to the SDGs) and the inclusion of generational diversity, gender diversity and functional diversity.
- Opportunities for growth and training. Personal and professional development go hand to hand and they are key for us. We offer a long term career plan with training in soft and hard skills. We offer language classes both in English and Spanish. There is an international route for those who consider a multi-country career.
- Health and wellness. Health comes first, that’s why we take care of your physical and psychological wellbeing with a private medical insurance with full coverage as well as LikeWorks, our psychological assistance platform which can provide you and your family member’s assistance and advice on different topics 24/7. In addition, if you stop by our office in Madrid you can have a medical or physiotherapy appointment inside our building. And of course, we ensure rest with 25 well-deserved holidays per year, with the possibility of adding 2 more for Christmas Eve and New Year’s eve, and if it’s not enough, you can add up to 5 more days of extra time.
- Offers, savings and other benefits. You can save on restaurants, child care, transport or medical insurance for your family with our flexible remuneration program. You can also take advantage of economic incentives for bringing candidates and clients, and special prices on travel and technology products...
At The Cocktail we intend to be a reference in talent and human quality, and we will only achieve it by being an open and diverse company, which is why we have a Code of Conduct that reflects our expectations of the people who work with us. We offer a welcoming environment for everyone, regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, socioeconomic status…
If you’ve come this far it’s because we’ve managed to get your attention 😉
Sign up for the offer and our People team will take a look at your resume. If it matches with what we are looking for, you will receive a call so that we can tell you more about The Cocktail and this role.
Our recruitment processes usually have around two or three interviews, and it is possible that at some point we will want to see you in action and propose you a technical challenge.
At the end of the process we will talk about the salary conditions of the role, once we get to know you better and know how much you can contribute.
If you need a tip for the process: we simply want you to be yourself.
Will you join us?