The Cocktail is a digital consultancy whose mission is to orchestrate and accelerate the growth of our clients, leveraging digital capabilities. We boost brands’ relationship with customers through design, data, and technology.
We have grown to 400 consultants across Europe and America; we are consistently growing at 30-40% annually, and since 2017 we are part of the Wunderman Group.
Our goal: to become the most relevant digital consultancy firm worldwide making a lasting impact on our clients' performance.
This is the challenge:
We need a candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong consultancy capabilities to help the London office grow from 3 employees to a relevant hub for the company. Being part of the initial team you will have varied responsibilities in the UK and abroad, always supported by our HQs and Wunderman capabilities.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- +5 years of relevant experience in Strategy Consulting.
- Knowledge and experience in the consulting market in the UK: players, dynamics, methodologies.
- Ability to engage with potential new clients: part of your responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities.
- Team leadership: turn a group of consultants from different backgrounds into a solid and real team, motivate them and get them to work towards a common challenge.
- Common sense.
- Knowledge of the digital market: not necessary a specialist, but you need to know its potential. It would be ideal if you have already worked in digital transformation projects.
- Enthusiasm, courage, and curiosity
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to show that the impossible is possible.
- Spanish / French is more than welcome.
What you'll do:
- Oversee digital transformation projects and workstreams from start to finish.
- Work in cross-functional teams with members from UX, UI, Brand, Data, and Technology.
- Shape the strategic thinking behind the digital products and services that we design and develop for our clients.
- Define business problems and formulate hypotheses, leveraging The Cocktail’s resources and know-how.
- Participate in client workshops and strategy brainstorming sessions.
- Identify new offerings for The Cocktail that could lead to commercial opportunities.