We are the global digital transformation and business consulting partner for organisations that want to build the future. We help our clients define innovative business models and support them through execution. We are also able to leverage the wider Wunderman Thompson capabilities, from creativity to data & technology, to ensure we deliver profitable growth for our clients.
To find out more about us and see examples of our work, please visit our website:
This is the challenge:
We are looking for a Strategy Manager who is enthusiastic about helping grow a new transformational consulting practice from the ground up.
- Are looking for a career change from a typical consultancy to a startup environment within a large digital agency.
- Are passionate about driving deep transformational change rather than just producing powerpoint documents and recommendations.
- Want to work for leading companies with a large global footprint.
- Love working with smart and creative consultants.
- Want to be part of cross-functional teams with members from UX, UI, Brand, Data and Technology.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, thrive in a start-up environment, value a collaborative culture.
- Have experience leading consulting projects from start to finish.
- Then we would love to talk to you!
- A minimum of 5 years of strategy consulting experience at a top tier consulting company (McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Strategy&...).
- Experience working in a client-facing environment, preferably in strategic, digital transformation projects and leading projects from start to finish.
- Strong analytical, research, communication and presentation skills.
- Critical and creative thinking and ability to execute on the details.
- Knowledge of strategic concepts and frameworks.
- Ability to engage with potential new clients.
- Enthusiasm, courage, and curiosity
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to show that the impossible is possible.
What you'll do:
- Oversee and lead digital transformation projects and work streams from start to finish.
- Shape the strategic thinking behind the digital products and services that we design and develop for our clients.
- Coordinate and motivate multidisciplinary teams
- Lead, design and assess complex financial, operational and organisational analysis
- Define business problems and formulate hypotheses, leveraging the resources and know-how of Wunderman Thompson Consulting.
- Structure, lead and participate in client workshops and strategy brainstorming sessions.
- Identify new offerings and propositions for WTC that could lead to commercial opportunities.