We are looking for people with passion about strategic design who are eager to impact people's lives by designing valuable solutions, services, products and experiences.
We aspire not only to help our clients connect with people, but also to improve their daily lives through the products and services we design. We believe in the value of teamwork to design human, relevant and impactful solutions.
Among other things, you will:
- Navigate through uncertainty and turn customer and business needs into innovative solutions.
- Generate and share knowledge, and inspire the team through design tools and methodologies.
- Interact with clients and move like a duck to water in complex contexts.
- Have autonomy in the management and development of projects.
- Work with empathy to understand the client's needs and circumstances.
- Communicate in a way that you can explain abstract and complex concepts in a simple and understandable way.
In addition, it would be great if you have:
- Experience in managing complex projects coordinating the work of other specialists.
- Knowledge of design methodologies (service design, design thinking, system thinking, design futures...) and experience working with them.
- Sense of self-criticism and constructive feedback, to improve the processes and the experience within The Cocktail.
We are the global digital transformation and business partner for organisations that want to build the future. We help our clients define innovative business models and support them through execution. We are also able to leverage the wider Wunderman Thompson capabilities, from creativity to data & technology, to ensure we deliver profitable growth for our clients.
To find out more about us and see examples of our work, please visit our website: