We are looking for a talented, experienced and ambitious digital analyst, who is passionate about helping complex global companies improve their business through data. Specifically, this role offers a great opportunity to design and activate digital data strategies that help clients improve business results by helping them unlock the power of their digital (web, app and marketing) data sources.
As a Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing actionable data strategies – business requirements gathering, KPIs definition, technology stack design and structure, use cases definition.
- Translating business goals into digital KPIs, performing analytically rigorous data interpretation and proposing next actions.
- Leading analytics enablement projects, playing a key role in all phases – data collection (including defining measurement strategies and tagging guideline requirements), data feeds and distribution, and performing analyses with different goals: product performance, business insights gathering, campaign optimization, etc.
- Defining new metrics and data collection opportunities and assisting in their technical implementation.
- Moving beyond top-line data to get into the heart of the business problem, including looking for contextual data from other sources and asking the right questions to stakeholders outside the platform.
- Ensuring data robustness and consistency through audits.
- Acting as a subject-matter expert on digital measurement as it relates to web and app assets, measurement of product performance (including CRO) and multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Working with industry standard tools like Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics, as well as client-specific ones as and when needed.
- Creating reports on Looker Studio.
- Generating dashboards with visualization tools such as PowerBI.
- Taking part in international projects, which will be carried out in English.
But you will also be able to:
- Communicate complex messages in simple terms to diverse audiences, focusing on business implications, whether orally, in writing or through face2face/online presentations.
- Define advanced measurement and analysis solutions:
- Measurement strategies for mobile apps.
- Advanced understanding of the GA360 suite.
- Obtaining advanced insights by integrating online and offline data sources with the web analytics tools.
- Work with Google Optimize following CRO methodologies.
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders effectively, leading implementation teams and client relationships and communicating project goals and project status accordingly.
- + 3 years of experience in related positions
- Evidence of working & managing complex maps of stakeholders and coordinating the effort of diverse groups of team peers. Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated competency with architecting the implementation/configuration of analytical tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and tag management systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and data visualisation skills, with experience creating Executive level presentations and reports.
- Self-motivated; keen to take proactive action and accountability for assigned or self-started tasks.
- Desirable CRO experience, with knowledge of testing and optimisation practices.
We are the global digital transformation and business partner for organisations that want to build the future. We help our clients define innovative business models and support them through execution. We lever on wider Wunderman Thompson capabilities, from creativity to data & technology, to ensure we deliver profitable growth for our clients.
Working at The Cocktail:
- Work model based on self-responsibility and self-management with flexible hours and flexible teleworking.
- Training designed for your professional and individual development.
- Access to a gym’s network at a special price.
- 25 well-deserved vacation days per year and, if that's not enough, you can always enjoy up to 5 extra days of extra time.
- Private medical insurance with full coverage.
- Possibility of flexible remuneration (restaurant card, transport card or childcare vouchers).
- Being part of a company with soul: we have initiatives to support motherhood (breastfeeding room in the office and programs for moms and dads), sustainability (zero waste policies), gender equality and diversity (initiatives to make visible and include the LGBT+ community, collaborations to reduce social inequality...).