We're the real challenge for all organizations is the growing complexities of human beings and society.
We are experts in emotion, behavior and human insight. We put our expertise to use in order to understand and make an impact on beliefs and behaviors.
This is the challenge:
We are looking for a researcher who wants to join #TheHumanChallenge. Specifically, people with experience in UX research, high level of english, vocation and desire to develop themselves in an environment open to creativity and innovation in both techniques and approaches.
This is what you'll do:
- Design, plan and execute UX research projects from end to end.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to define the research strategy in a tactical way.
- Work in coordination with other The Cocktail Analysis and client teams.
- Use different research techniques: user validation test, usability test, ethnographic interviews, focus groups...
- Make impact presentations of the research findings and insights.
The Cocktail's experience:
- We have an exponential professional growth environment.
- We participate in projects with real impact on the development and transformation of our clients.
- We have a diverse ecosystem of specialists (strategy, digital product, technology, data...) and the interlocution between teams is continuous.
- Our work model is based on self-responsibility and self-management with (real) flexible hours.
- We hace access to a network of gyms for a special price.
- There is the possibility of flexible compensation (restaurant card, transport card or daycare check).
- We do not have dress code.
- We are part of a company with soul: not only for being dog friendly (we have Maggie in the office), but also because we are aware of motherhood (we have a nursing room and initiatives for moms and dads), well being (with daily mindfulness), sustainability (zero waste policies), gender equality and diversity (actions in the LGTBI+ Pride week, donations...).
Our purpose is to be a reference in talent and human quality, and we will only achieve it by being an open and diverse company, that is why we have a Code of Conduct that reflects or expectations of the people who participate in the company. We offer a friendly environment for everyone, regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, religion, socioeconomic status...