The Cocktail is an international consultancy firm. Our mission is to orchestrate and accelerate the growth of our clients, leveraging digital capabilities. We have grown to 400 consultants across Europe and America. We are consistently growing at 30-40% annually, and since 2017 we are part of the Wunderman Group.
Our power is in the mix: Business, design, and tech.
Our goal: to become the most relevant digital consultancy firm worldwide making a lasting impact on our clients' performance
What are we looking for?
We are looking for different specialized profiles in Data Engineering expecting to join The Cocktail team.
What do we need?
- Knowledge of Python, SQL,Bash and Shell scripting
- Experience in construction, analysis and maintenance of ETL processes
- Ability working with web services / APIs
- Analytical restlessness, passion for detail and metrics
- Team working
- Be able to read and understand technical documentation in English
- To have sense of humor and want to have fun with us
We would like you to have:
- Knowledge of tools and / or Big Data languages: ecosystem Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spark ...
- Ability working with NoSQL models (key-values, columns, documents, graphs) and associated technologies: Riak, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j...
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Machine Learning.
- Not allergy to dogs (we have Maggie in the office)
What do we offer?
- Be part of a broad and diverse ecosystem of specialists (strategy, digital product, technology, data ...) with which you will interact continuously
- A work model based on self-responsibility and self-management with flexible hours
- Continuous training to continue developing in your main areas of interest.
- Access to a network of gyms for a special price.
- Possibility of flexible paytment plan.
- Come comfortable to work. We do not have dress code;)
- Dog friendly company: we have Maggie in our office.
In The Cocktail we aim to be a reference in talent and human quality, and we will only achieve this by being an open and diverse company, that is why we have a Code of Conduct that reflects our expectations of people who participate in the company. We offer a welcoming environment for all people, regardless of their identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, origin, religion, socioeconomic status...
If you think you fit with us and you are aligned with our values, what are you waiting for to sign up?