We are a multinational digital consulting firm whose mission is to accelerate the sustainable growth of our clients. We move large organizations to improve the relationship between brands and people through an integrated approach of product design, data and technology. We understand our client’s needs and orchestrate our capabilities to achieve objectives rapidly. Our culture is based on diversity, creativity and a cocktail of specialists (strategy, design, technology, data, market research…) Our careers provide an exponential professional growth and participation in high impact projects. Being part of The Cocktail involves being surrounded by an inspiring team from whom you can learn and develop. We work by a motto which is “it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission”, that’s why we expect a disruptive, challenging and passionate vision from our workers based on excellence.
If you want to move in a challenging environment, create innovative projects and make sure things happen, The Cocktail is for you.
The Cocktail University is our commitment with young talent: we accompany you on your search for new challenges, in your professional and personal growth, and in building your future. You will participate in projects with our clients, receive training pills on teamwork skills from a company with a customer service soul. We will provide you with spaces to share your learning with the TCKU community and give you the opportunity to develop yourself in whatever you want according to your objectives with the flexibility you need since we understand that your priority is studying.
This is the challenge.
At The Cocktail we look for people without fear for speed. Specifically, someone capable of understanding technology challenges and translating them to our clients, helping them to move in the right direction. Our strategy consulting team participates in end-to-end projects for different industries (retail, travel, financial services, energy…) from a perspective that is far from traditional consulting.
We are looking for someone who:
🚀 has finished or is about to finish their studies in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering or any other related field
🚀 is capable of working in English (level C1 or C2)
🚀 likes to work with numbers and has good analysis skilks
In your day to day you will:
- Participate in digital transformation projects from beginning to end.
- Support the team in the identification of problems and you will immerse yourself in the daily life of our clients to better understand their cultural traits, their organization and their processes.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams, hand to hand with people from the UX, UI, Brand, Data and Technology teams.
- Develop your analytical skills, creating relevant insights for our clients.
- Capture these conclusions in graphic and written documents.
- Work on your verbal and non verbal communication skills.
- Communicate and work daily in English.
Internships at The Cocktail
- Our internships are a safe space where we encourage debates, innovation and transformation.
- They are all paid internships with a flexible schedule that adapts to your studying hours.
- Work model based on self-responsibility and self-management with flexible hours and remote work (It’s real!)
- Training specially taught for your professional and personal development.
- Access to a network of gyms for a special price
- No dress code. Come to our offices as you like, be yourself.
- Our offices are located in the city center both in Madrid and Oviedo .
- Soul and purpose: we have initiatives to support motherhood (nursing room in the office, mom&dad program), sustainability (zero waste policies and projects dedicated to the SDGs) and the inclusion of generational diversity, gender diversity and functional diversity.
At The Cocktail we intend to be a reference in talent and human quality, and we will only achieve it by being an open and diverse company, which is why we have a Code of Conduct that reflects our expectations of the people who work with us. We offer a welcoming environment for everyone, regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, socioeconomic status…
If you’ve come this far it’s because we’ve managed to get your attention ;).
Send us your CV to this email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org and our People team will take a look at your resume. If it matches with what we are looking for, you will receive a call so that we can tell you more about The Cocktail and this role.
If you need a tip for the process: we simply want you to be yourself.
Are you coming?