Code of Conduct
The Cocktail ‘s purpose as a company is to be a guide in talent and well being. We are only able to fulfill this if the company is open and diverse.
In order for the company to fundamentally maintain its values, it is essential that we offer a friendly, safe environment and welcome all types of people, despite their self expression, sexuality, disabilities, ethnicity, race, origin, social economic status, political views or religion.
This code of conduct reflects our expectations for everyone who may be associated with The Cocktail, as well as the consequences if found they do not abide by them.
We invite everyone from The Cocktail to create safe and positive experiences for everyone. To encourage a workplace that we can all be proud of.
What we expect
- To participate in an honest and professional manner.
- To be considerate and respectful in both discussions and actions.
- To refrain from any behavior that involves humiliating, discriminating or harassing another person.
- To be aware of your colleagues and your surroundings.
- To notify department leaders, managers or People Operations if you detect that anyone is in a vulnerable or dangerous situation, or in any violation of this Code of Conduct, even if you think it may be insignificant.
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language against another person.
- Humiliation or use of abusive language or tone.
- Sexist, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or discriminatory jokes or language.
- Offensive comments relating to identity or sexual expression, neurological disorders, disabilities, political views, race, origin, religion or lifestyle.
- Publish, share or display sexually explicit or violent material.
- Publish or threaten to publish private information of another person.
- Share between people within the company any unwanted or unjustified sexual content.
- Take pictures or record videos without consent.
- Deliberately call anyone by their dead name or rejected name.
- Physical contact without consent.
- Unwanted sexual attention. This includes but is not limited to comments and jokes.
- Unwanted flirting and/or sexual insinuating.
- Deliberate intimidation, harassment or stalking (on and/or offline).
- Condescending or paternalistic tones or explanations towards a woman: mansplaining
- Appealing the tone of a statement made by a woman to detract it from being valid: tone policing
- Part take in any intimate or inappropriate behavior that is one side.
Talk to us
If you have witnessed or experienced any of the behavior described in this document, or any situation that you feel may be unacceptable, feel free to talk to your manager.
The Cocktail holds a code of ethics that guarantees complete and total confidentiality. Please contact any of the following for questions, concerns or complaints.
The Cocktail strives to make a safe environment for all of their employees. This process is in constant growth and improvement and we hope that our efforts continue evolving with everyone’s collaboration.
Applying the code
You are part of The Cocktail, therefore you must understand and accept this Code of Conduct.
We do not tolerate unacceptable behavior mentioned in this document, despite your role in this organization.
In the case that this document is violated by any means, the organization holds the right to take action, including but not limited to temporary suspension or dismissal.
something extraordinary together